Just a few years back, playing casino games was among the popular bucket list ideas. Fast forward to 2022, and the online gaming industry has made this dream a reality. And the popularity of these games is yet to reach its peak.
According to the data, the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the online gaming market (specifically for casinos) is 12.3%. It is expected to reach 112.09 billion by the end of 2025.
Its crippling effect is that many people are stepping into this industry and increasing the competition level. Therefore, it is high time to leave out outdated casino marketing strategies. Instead, you should try the following tactics and drive organic traffic.
Improve Site Visibility
Online casinos compete with bookies, sweepstakes, and more. So, to rank high on search engines, it is vital to have a promotional campaign for your existing visitors and to attract new ones.
But, before launching the campaign, you must enhance the website’s structure, usability, design, and content. This is to ensure that the new users navigate through your site with ease and enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience.
Gifts or bonuses are the essence of game marketing. However, only 42% of businesses across the gaming industry offer such attractive rewards to potential visitors.
According to the experts at 123vega, prizes such as free trial credit or giveaways often encourage new visitors to register with the website. Once the registration is complete, you can continue to provide lucrative offers, such as referral bonuses, to keep the e-gamers engaged and invite more visitors.
Use Affiliate Programs
Affiliate marketing is among the best techniques to promote your gaming site. It includes posting promotional content along with website links on external websites. Even so, you have to pay for the affiliate site in exchange for the content. Therefore, the investment return, i.e., website traffic, is guaranteed. Moreover, it is cost-effective as it carries out the PR and SEO marketing functions together.
If you are short on budget, demographic research marketing will come in handy. It is because despite the keen interest in gaming, not every person that visits your website will have the same purpose.
According to reports, Gen X and Baby Boomers spend more than 80% of their gaming money on slots and table games, leaving 20% for food and entertainment. Millennials, in contrast, devote around 70% of their spending to non-gaming activities and only 30% to gaming.
Learning this information is vital to know on which product or service you should spend it. In simple terms, the secret to all successful digital marketing tactics is to identify the visitors’ preferences and then create promotions that would appeal to them.
To Sum It All Up
If online casinos continue to grow at the same pace, they will soon take over the gaming industry. To be a part of this revolution, you need to boost the website’s awareness and follow the tips given above. Apart from this, make sure to stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry and adapt to them as soon as possible.
Over to you
The hotel industry is always changing, especially during a time of crisis. Make sure to future-proof your business and continue attracting new guests by investing in these solutions.
Ready to take your hotel’s digital transformation to a new level?
Hire a digital transformation coach for a new and bright future!
Contact Are Morch – Digital Transformation Coach today!
Related article: 5 Cost-effective Steps to Start a New Innovative Digital Transformation Shift for Hotels
We are in this together!
I need to let you all know that we are in on this together. If you need to vent, talk, cry, or just have someone to talk with, I am here listening.
Where to reach me
NEW! Subscribe to the Hotel Digital Transformer newsletter on LinkedIn!
Also, join us at our Facebook Group – Hotel Social Media Community
We will get through this unprecedented event together! #hotelstrong #hospitalitystrong
For any specific information on COVID-19, I recommend going to CDC, WHO, AHLA, AAHOA, and HSMAI. Also, follow information from your local authorities.
The hotel industry is still facing some uphill challenges. Make sure you follow their guidelines and say THANK YOU to those that now show a unique spirit to serve and help us all get through this!! #hotelstrong #hospitalitystrong
About Are Morch
Are Morch is a digital transformation coach helping hotels open their digital front door, reimagine their processes and culture, and transform experiences in a fast-paced world!
Get more from Are on Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Instagram| Podcast