To easily find this page, visit www.LSUsports.net/ncaasoftball.
May 21-23, 2021
Tiger Park | Seating Chart | Geaux Safe Policies
Baton Rouge, La.
NCAA Tournament Resources:
2021 NCAA Softball – Baton Rouge Regional Schedule
|May 21||3 p.m.||G1: (7) #1 LSU def. #4 McNeese, 10-2 (6 inn.)||Live Stats|
|May 21||5:45 p.m.||G2: #2 UL-Lafayette def. #3 George Washington, 1-0 (11 inn.)||Live Stats|
|May 22||2 p.m.||G3: (7) #1 LSU def. #2 UL-Lafayette, 10-3||Live Stats|
|May 22||5:20 p.m.||G4: #4 McNeese def. #3 George Washington, 12-0 (5 inn.)
#3 George Washington Eliminated
|May 22||7:40 p.m.||G5: #2 UL-Lafayette def. #4 McNeese, 4-0
#4 McNeese Eliminated
|May 23||1 p.m.||G6: #2 UL-Lafayette def. (7) #1 LSU, 2-0
|May 23||3:45 p.m.||G7: (7) #1 LSU def. #2 UL-Lafayette, 8-5
(7) #1 LSU Advances to best-of-3 Super Regional (vs. Florida State) – start date TBD (May 27 or 28)
#2 UL-Lafayette Eliminated
Ticket Information – NCAA Regional Hosted by LSU at Tiger Park | May 21-23, 2021
- All-session books will go on sale Wednesday at 9 a.m. CT starting at $25.
- If available, single-session tickets will go on sale Thursday at 9 a.m. starting at $7.
- Tiger Park will be at 100 percent capacity. Details announced May 19.
- At this time, COVID-19 vaccinateed individuals are not required to wear masks at NCAA outdoor championships. Those who are not vaccinated are encouraged to wear masks.
- Tickets can be purchased through the LSU Athletics Ticket Office by calling (800) 960-8587 or (225) 578-2184, and online at www.LSUtix.net. Everyone needs a ticket regardless of age.
- The ticket office at Tiger Park located at the Main Entrance near left field will open 90 minutes prior to the first game on each day.
- Will Call ticket pickup for teams will be located at the centerfield entrance of Tiger Park.
- Tickets will be sent digitally via Mobile Delivery. Learn more here.
- Gates to Tiger Park will open 60 minutes prior to the first game of each day. The stadium will be cleared for ensuing games with the exception of Games 6 and 7 (the “if necessary” championship game). Fans must re-enter the stadium with a ticket for the following game.
- Fans are reminded of LSU’s “Geaux Safe” bag policy. For details and FAQ’s, click here.
All-Session NCAA Regional Ticket Prices (starting Wednesday, May 19, at 9 a.m. CT)
|Sections 103-105||Reserved Chairbacks||$60|
|Sections 101-102, 106-107||Reserved Bleachers||$40|
|Berm Seating *||Adult||$25|
|Youth (Ages 0-12)||$20|
Single-Game NCAA Regional Ticket Prices (starting Thursday, May 20, if available)
|Sections 103-105||Reserved Chairbacks||$15|
|Sections 101-102, 106-107||Reserved Bleachers||$10|
|Berm Seating *||Adult||$7|
|Berm Seating *||Youth (Ages 0-12)||$5|
* The Tiger Park berm is a grass hill. Fans are allowed to bring lawn chairs or blankets. The outfield bleachers will not be accessible for fans during postseason play at Tiger Park.
Parking will be located in all lots surrounding Tiger Park free of charge.
A limited number of free, first-come, first-serve handicap parking is available in Lot 406 near the Main Entrance to Tiger Park.
LSU discourages the use of tents larger than 10′ by 10′. Tents may not be staked into the ground. Tailgating is not permitted in travel lanes. No tents or other items may be placed in travel lanes.
Motor Homes will be directed to park in Lot 406 near the LSU Soccer Complex. Motor home spaces may only be used for motor homes. Spaces may not be used for automobiles, trailers, tents, port-o-lets, etc.
All motor homes require exhaust extensions that reach the top of the motor home. For the safety of everyone, motor homes without an extension should not operate a generator. This also applies to generators used by fifth-wheelers.
Team busses are asked to drop off at the SW corner of the LSU Clubhouse. Bus parking will be located in Lot 412. Each team will also receive 3 permits for cars or vans to park in the Media/Staff Parking Area behind right field.
Team Will Call
Will Call ticket pickup for teams will be located at the centerfield entrance of Tiger Park.
Parking for members of the Media will be located behind right field.
Driving Directions to LSU’s Tiger Park
From I-10 Eastbound:
- Take Exit 155A for LA-30/Nicholson Dr.
- Follow signs for LA-30 S and merge into Terrace Ave.
- Turn Left onto Nicholson Drive (30)
- Turn Right onto Skip Bertman Drive
- Turn Left into lot 406
From I-10 Westbound:
- Take Exit 158 for College Dr.
- Turn Left onto College Dr.
- Continue onto Lee Dr.
- Turn Right onto Burbank Drive
- Turn Right onto Nicholson Drive
- Turn Left onto Skip Bertman Drive
- Turn Left into lot 406