LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) – The Clark County Coroner’s office on Wednesday released the cause of dying of a comic who was identified lifeless in a hotel room on the Las Vegas Strip in February.
In accordance to Las Vegas law enforcement, Donny Davis, 43, died on Feb. 22. A death investigation report from LVMPD mentioned that Davis was in in clinical distress at Resorts Entire world and was transported to Sunrise Healthcare facility, in which he afterwards died.
The Clark County Coroner’s place of work ruled that his induce of dying was due to ethanol (liquor) and fentanyl intoxication. His dying was determined to be an incident, according to the coroner’s office.
Las Vegas law enforcement experienced announced shortly following Davis’ dying that it was investigating no matter if there was foul engage in in relationship with the incident.
According to the investigation report, Davis was reportedly hanging out with a team of persons at Dawg Residence, a bar inside of Resorts Earth, all-around midnight. Davis still left the resort to satisfy with an individual at the Flamingo and was found once again back at the resort close to 2:30 a.m. At that time, Davis was refused assistance by a bartender since he was also intoxicated, in accordance to the report.
The report mentioned that Davis reportedly went back again to his area at Resorts Earth about 3:30 a.m. Close to 5 a.m., a pair of friends entered Davis’ home and said he was sitting down in a chair, in which his hands “looked pale and pink as an alternative of his typical mild brown shade,” the report explained. Not long following, witnesses reported Davis’ arms turned purple and it appeared he had stopped respiration. In accordance to the report, a single witness explained Davis’ palms as “freezing” and his jaw was “frozen shut.”
Resorts Globe stability was referred to as to Davis’ area around 5:30 a.m. and safety executed upper body compressions right until Clark County Fireplace Department arrived. Davis was taken to Dawn Healthcare facility around 6:15 a.m. and was pronounced useless at 6:36 a.m., the report reported.
The dying investigation report mentioned that hearth office personnel “advised they thought there might be foul enjoy thanks to the number of other topics in the home and having difficulties finding any information and facts from them.”
Copyright 2022 KVVU. All rights reserved.