Yard Metropolis, NY — The Back garden City Police Office described the subsequent incidents for the week ending March 16.
- Law enforcement investigated two experiences of victims’ identities becoming used to open up automobile coverage guidelines without their awareness or consent.
- Graffiti was uncovered on the north side of the Tanners Pond Road bridge.
- A target studies a credit rating card was opened in his name without the need of his authorization or knowledge.
- A target studies there was an unauthorized on the web revenue transaction against his debit card account.
- Law enforcement been given a report of another person submitting a fake tax return by employing the identity of a further man or woman.
- On investigation, Backyard Town detectives arrested a 47-12 months-old male for coming into a St. Joseph’s Church storeroom on March 11 and stealing an iPad and funds, and for getting into the similar place on March 12 and attempting to take away dollars from a collection box. He was charged with burglary, felony mischief and attempted larceny.
- Officers investigated a road rage incident on Stewart Avenue at Nassau Boulevard where by a gentleman reportedly exited his motor vehicle and then threatened two female occupants of another automobile soon after throwing a bottle at them.
- Officers investigated a report of a person’s identification being used to open up numerous unauthorized credit history card accounts.
- Officers investigated three experiences of thefts from motor vehicles in the Backyard Street, Willow Avenue and College Area place.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from a Garden Road residence and later on recovered on School Area.
- A 40-year-aged driver was arrested on Stewart Avenue for driving with a suspended license due to a prior DWI, faulty headlamps and an remarkable Nassau County warrant for assault.
- Upon investigation of a November 19, 2020 incident, Backyard City detectives arrested a 23-12 months-old guy for unauthorized use of a vehicle, criminal possession of stolen residence and leaving the scene of an accident. The person stole a vehicle in Queens, drove to Back garden Metropolis, crashed into an additional car and then fled the scene.
- A 20-12 months-old guy was arrested for driving with a suspended license on Clinton Highway at Chestnut Street, as very well as too much pace, possession of a cast registration, unregistered car and uninsured automobile.
- Officers were assigned to visitors and security information for a protest on Franklin Avenue and 15th Avenue.
- Officers responded to Nassau Boulevard and South Avenue for a malfunctioning website traffic sign.
- A victim described her id was utilized to open up several unauthorized financial institution accounts.
- A 32-year-previous driver was billed with driving on Cathedral Avenue with a cast registration, unregistered car, uninsured motor vehicle, incorrect plates, loud exhaust process and tinted windows.
- A victim’s identity was employed to open an unauthorized credit card account.
- Officers arrested a 50-calendar year-old lady for failing to spend for a multi-working day keep at the Backyard garden City Resort. She was billed with theft of companies and criminal possession of a managed material (cocaine).
- A sanitation company was cited for the operation of a truck on Outdated Region Highway with multiple bodyweight violations, leaking hydraulic fluid and a loose winch cable.
To request removal of your name from an arrest report, post these expected goods to [email protected]
The guidelines of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a room for friendly neighborhood conversations. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be clear. Use your authentic identify, and again up your claims.
- Keep it community and pertinent. Make confident your replies continue to be on topic.
- Overview the Patch Local community Guidelines.