NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 9, 2021–
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210909005236/en/
The Hilton Garden Inn Missoula (Photo: Business Wire)
The hotel is in the growing city of Missoula, just down the road from Missoula International Airport. If you’re searching for a nature-filled getaway this fall, look no further! Big Sky Country is the place for you.
Missoula, known as the Garden City for its lush green landscape, attracts travelers from across the globe each year for its outdoor activities. With more than 400 acres of parkland, 22 miles of trails and 5,000 acres of conserved open space, there is no shortage of hiking spots and beautiful views! The Clark Fork, Bitterroot and Blackfoot Rivers all converge in Missoula, making it one of the best spots for white water rafting and fly fishing in the Northwest U.S. The city is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing, as seen in the 1992 movie A River Runs Through It starring Brad Pitt and set in Missoula. Be sure to pack your hiking boots and fishing rods!
If you’re more of a snowbird, plan your winter visit and get that ski gear ready! Montana has some of the most spectacular ski areas in the world and Missoula is a short distance to many of the greats. The Montana Snowbowl, a local favorite, is just a 20-minute drive from the Hilton Garden Inn. Feeling adventurous? The Snowbowl features a vertical drop of 2,600 feet and some of the steepest trails in the country.
Another claim to fame for Missoula is the University of Montana, which has a 230-acre campus just south of downtown and is home to more than 11,000 students annually. Football season has just begun for the Division I Montana Grizzlies! Grab your tickets now and join the other 25,000 fans that frequent Washington-Grizzly Stadium each fall.
After a long day in the great outdoors, head back to the Hilton Garden Inn for a far-from-average hotel experience. This hotel includes two restaurants, a casino and 22,000 square feet of event space all under one roof! Grab a table at the Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern for a true Montana dining experience or try your luck at a live poker game and hit the slot machines at our in-house Silver Creek Casino. On your way out in the morning for another fun-filled day, recharge at the Garden Grille, where you can enjoy your cooked-to-order breakfast and coffee by the warm comfort of the fireplace.
The Hilton Garden Inn Missoula is located at 3720 North Reserve Street and features:
- 146 guestrooms
- The Garden Grille & Bar, offering cooked-to-order breakfast
- Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern, a 200-seat rustic lodge-style restaurant open every day from 5 to 9 PM
- Silver Creek Casino, featuring live poker games and gaming machines
- Free fast Wi-Fi
- A 24-hour convenience store
- A fitness center
- An indoor pool
- Complimentary parking
- 22,000 square feet of event space across 15 flexible meeting rooms
Reserve rooms by phone at (406) 532-5300 or online at hilton.com.
- 4th-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States
- $4.0 billion portfolio of 125 premium-branded hotels
- 13 Marriott and Hilton brands
- 20,000 guestrooms across 34 states and 84 cities
- Founded in 2006
- Offices in New York City, Dallas, Chicago and Richmond, Virginia
- 3,600 team members across the country
- Recipient of the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise partners
- Recipient of the Hilton Legacy Award for Top Performer
- For the TWA Hotel at New York’s JFK Airport, MCR won the Development of the Year (Full Service) Award at The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), the Urban Land Institute New York Excellence in Hotel Development Award and the American Institute of Architects national Architecture Award, the highest honor given by the AIA
- Named one of Fast Company’s10 Most Innovative Travel Companies of 2020
- For more information, please visit mcrhotels.com
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210909005236/en/
CONTACT: [email protected]
KEYWORD: NEW YORK MONTANA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CASINO/GAMING CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY ENTERTAINMENT OTHER TRAVEL LODGING DESTINATIONS OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY TRAVEL
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/09/2021 09:00 AM/DISC: 09/09/2021 09:01 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.